Join us on Saturday, November 11, for the Annual Banquet to be held at the Lexington Country Club, 2550 Paris Pike, Lexington, KY. Festivities will begin at 6pm with a cash bar and social hour. We will gather to socialize, tell sailing stories, hold the officer elections , present annual awards, and have a boatload of fun! An entertainment surprise awaits us all!
meal choices TBD. Last year's left up for reference.
1. Grilled 8oz Rib Eye with Lemon Shallot Compote $49
2. Pan Roasted Chicken Breast with Sherry/Oyster Sauce $35
3. Slow Cooked Salmon with Caper Lemon Dressing $39
4. Seared Pork Chops with Bourbon Apple Glaze $38
5. Vegetarian Pasta and Vegetables $29
All meals served with rolls, coffee/tea/soft drink, spinach salad with caramelized walnuts-dried strawberries & cranberries, carrots with cumin and orange, and a bread pudding bourbon sauce dessert!
Be sure to register by noon, November 9, in order to ensure your spot!
Out of Town CRSA Members Wanting to Stay Overnight in Lexington who need a place to stay please contact Bill Lubawy,
Please register on line at Annual Banquet.